Our wedding packages
Our wedding packages vary from minimalist to all-inclusive.
We are sure that we can find a package that best suits your needs and your budget!
What it includes:
- Rental of the grounds and reception space for 10
hours (curfew always midnight)
- Use of the entire grounds and reception space
- Everything in the basic package
- Set up and take down
- Table decor, linens and dishes
- Stocked coffee bar
- DJ and sound equipment
- Bar package (see below)
- Micro wedding packages available
La Lune has an indoor and outdoor bar.
The bar package is a per-head price. Enjoy a cocktail outside on the patio or at the indoor bar during the reception served by our excellent bar staff.
What it includes:
- Mix, ice and garnish
- Bar tenders
(The couple is responsible for procuring the liquor permit and alcohol from MLCC as well as liquor liability insurance from any insurance office.)
- Rental of ceremony space for a pre-determined amount of time. This package is perfect for couples wanting wedding ceremony and reception in two separate places.
- The great hall can be rented with all inclusive perks non wedding event needs.
- Decor and rentals can be added on a la cart
Wedding planning allows you to have the package you want without having to lift a finger. Allow us to do all the heavy lifting so you can focus purely on enjoying the day. Wedding planning services include:
- Setting up and taking down all decor.
- A meeting with our wedding planner to plan your perfect day
- Communicating with your vendors
- Taking care of all loose ends and small details you might not think of.
Wedding planning services can also be as simple as 'day-of coordination". That means that we'll take care of all the little jobs like lighting candles and making sure everybody is where they need to be on your wedding day.
And even if you don't want to book our site La Lune offers wedding planning services that allow us to bring our skills to you!
Meet our fearless leader
Dianne, owner, certified wedding planner
"Hi! I'm Dianne.
I started this business after my daughter was married on our property in 2014. It gave me a taste of the wedding scene and I've been hooked ever since! I can't wait to get started on your special day."